Invisalign Lane Cove
Are you looking for a trusted dentist to advise you on the benefits of Invisalign in Sydney? Choose one of the best alternatives to braces. In fact, they are also called invisible braces.
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. For a free consultation about clear braces , please feel free to contact us for an appointment.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a clear braces system that helps people to straighten their teeth. Depending on complexity it can take anywhere from 6 months to years. They move the teeth through a series of planned movements to achieve optimal teeth positioning.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.au.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of dentist’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position as our dentist has prescribed.
- You’ll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
For Invisalign clear braces and other services in Lane Cove, contact us on 02 9418 6102.